UPSC Prelims Answer Key of 2016 Exam held on 07 August 2016 is given here. Already We’ve Provided UPSC Prelims Previous Question Papers. Given UPSC 2016 Answer key for IAS Prelims (CSAT) contains the correct answers for General Studies Paper 1. Here you will get the UPSC 2016 Answer Key for IAS Prelims (CSAT) exclusively by SuperProfs Team. The Official keys will be released later by the Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC Prelims Exam paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). For each question, there are four options. Candidate has to select one option among them.
Why You Should Check UPSC 2016 Answer key of Prelims
Candidates can refer UPSC 2016 Answer key of Prelims exams to analyze the exam performance. Civil Services Prelims question papers with answers are useful for candidates who will appear for the exam next year as well. They can prepare for the IAS prelims CSAT exam by solving the UPSC 2016 Answer Key of IAS Prelims. You can check your score over here and be assure that you are clearing UPSC prelims, if you are scoring more than 55% marks, then start your preparation for UPSC Mains examination.
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2016 (CSAT) – GS Paper I
UPSC 2016 Answer key for IAS Prelims CSAT Paper I contains answers to questions asked on the following topics.
- Current events,
- Indian history and National movement,
- Indian polity,
- Development – Economics and Social,
- Environmental ecology and bio diversity issues,
- General science.
The Union Public Service Commission is conducting the Civil Services 2016 preliminary exam for IAS and IFS on August 07, 2016. Usually there are four separate sets of papers – Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D. As soon as the paper is over, the question paper is gone through, questions are solved, and answer key of each set is posted.
Download UPSC IAS Prelims GS Paper 1 Question Paper 2016
Download UPSC Prelims Answer Key – 7th August 2016
Check out the upsc prelims answer key for year 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016(Today).
Download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam CSAT Answer Keys (Official)
|Exam||Question paper||Answer key|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016||GS Paper I||GS Paper I|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015||GS Paper I, GS Paper II||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014||GS Paper I, GS Paper II||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2013||GS Paper I, GS Paper II||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
Remember Following Points
- UPSC Answer Keys for prelims and mains will be published at www.upsc.gov.in.
- As per the official IAS answer key 2016, marks will be evaluated for each candidate. The candidates who score marks more than the qualifying cut off will be declared as qualified in the UPSC IAS Result.
- Correct answers for each of the questions, of maximum marks 200, are given in the answer key of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary examination.
- The UPSC IAS Prelims CSAT Answer Key 2016 is released for each test series (A, B, C, D).
- The paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). For each question, there are four options. Candidate has to select one option among them.
- Negative marking is applicable for each question in which a wrong answer has been marked. One-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- In case candidate has given more than one answer, it is treated as wrong answer even if one of the given answers happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question