SuperProfs is providing tips to prepare CS Executive Industrial labour & General Laws. ICSI has given subject wise specific guidance to CS Executive students who are going to write CS Executive exam.
How to Prepare CS Executive Industrial labour. In previous post we have given CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws previous exams question papers.
This CS Executive Industrial labour and General Laws paper is being held in the Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) format, whereby students are required to answer multiple choice questions on OMR sheets by darkening the appropriate choice. One mark is awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
The paper Industrial, Labour and General laws provides an understanding of certain industrial, labour and general legislations which have direct bearing on the functioning of Corporate Sector and Society. The paper requires working knowledge and understanding of Industrial, Labour and
General Laws. This paper has been divided into two parts, namely Part A and B. Part-A has 70 per cent weightage and covers the Industrial and Labour Laws. Part-B has 30 per cent weightage and covers General Laws.
CS Executive Industrial Labour Important Preparation Tips
The students appearing in paper ‘Industrial, Labour and General Laws should keep following points into consideration.
1. Thoroughly cover the study material to acquire in-depth knowledge of substantial provisions of the Industrial, Labour and General laws
2. Thorough knowledge of procedural formalities required under Industrial, and Labour Laws
3. A continuous follow-up of various Notifications, Circulars, Clarification issued by the Regulators from time to time.
4. Awareness to various Rulings of Supreme Court, High Court and Quasi Judicial Bodies wherever applicable
5. Enhance the ability to reason out while answering the question
6. Answer should be based on relevant legal provisions and case study decided by Supreme Court, High Court and Quasi Judicial Bodies wherever applicable
7. Regularly read the Law Journals and develop analytical and logical skills and improve presentation skills
8. For updation, Students are advised to read ‘Student Company Secretary e-bulletin’, Chartered Secretary, Bare Act.
For improving performance refer suggested books and other publications on the subjects.
How to Prepare CS Executive Module – 1 and Module – 2
ICSI providing specific guidance on each subject in CS Executive programme. Click below links to read
Module – 1
Module – 2
Share this article ” How to Prepare CS Executive Industrial labour & General Laws ” to your friends, who are going to write CS Executive exam shortly.
Few Important Links for CS Students
|CS Syllabus||CS Question Paper||CS Result|
|CS Registration||CS Previous Year Paper||CS Admit Card|
|CS Exam Dates||CS Solved Paper/ Suggested Answer||CS Application Dates|
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CS and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination.