Here we are providing complete details about CS Executive Course. Many Students are asking about CS Executive Course details. So, today we are coming with Information about CS Executive Course. CS Executive is the second stage to clear for becoming CS i.e., Company secretary. After the completion of CS Foundation Course (First Stage), there are two more courses to be completed to become CS which are CS Executive & CS Professional. So, the second stage is the CS Executive. So, in order to study CS Executive, first of all, one must know full details about CS Executive Course. Here we are providing The CS Executive Course full details for the aspiring students.
Here in this article of CS Executive Course Details, you will find the following –
- Eligibility for CS Executive
- Direct Entry in CS Executive
- Fee Structure
- CS Cut-off dates
- Subjects in CS Executive
CS Executive Course Details
Here you can get full information about CS Executive Course details. Here we are providing Eligibility, Subjects with Syllabus & Other details. Let’s have a look at one-by-one from below.
Eligibility for CS Executive Course
The CS Exam is conducted twice in a year – June and December. Here we are providing CS Executive Exam Eligibility Criteria for those whose passed foundation exam and other details.
Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduates of all streams except Fine Arts. Candidates who have passed the Foundation examination or are eligible for exemption therefrom and are not less than 17 years of age may seek registration as a student for the Executive Programme. Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
The deadlines for Registrations on any level of Company Secretary exams are
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
Direct Entry in CS Executive Programme
CS Executive Exam Eligibility Criteria – If you have passed the entrance exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) then you are eligible to take direct entry in Executive Programme of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Thus, in addition to the students having graduation degree i.e. B.A. / B. Sc. / B. Com / Graduates of any discipline (excluding Fine Arts), any applicants who have passed Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of ICAI or Foundation Examination of IC<AI (erstwhile ICWAI) may now get direct admission in Executive Programme of ICSI. Earlier only CA/CMA final passed students were entitled to take direct registration in CS Executive Programme.
Further, the CS Institute has also relaxed candidates who have passed in the examination conducted by any other accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized as equivalent of CA CPT by the Council of the ICSI are exempted from passing the Foundation Programme examination. Such students may directly seek registration to the Executive Programme stage of CS Course.
Fee Structure for CS Course
Executive level –
- Fee for Commerce students is Rs. 9000;
- Fee for CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA is Rs. 12500;
- Fee for non-commerce students is Rs.10000
- Fee for Foundation pass students is Rs. 8500
- There is an additional examination fee of Rs.1200 for each module.
CS Cut-off dates 2019-2020:
CS Exam Cut off Dates 2019
December Attempt – Same Year
June Attempt – Next Year
For Executive program
- 28th of February for appearing in both modules in December exams the same year.
- 31st of May for appearing one module in the December exams the same year.
- 31st of August for appearing in both modules in the June exam in the next year.
- 30th November for appearing in one module in June exams the next year.
Subjects in CS Executive Course
Below mentioned are the subjects that one has to study to clear the CS Executive Exam.
Executive Programme [7 papers]
Module I (4 papers)
Module II (3 papers)
Few Important Links for CS Students
|CS Syllabus||CS Question Paper||CS Result|
|CS Registration||CS Previous Year Paper||CS Admit Card|
|CS Exam Dates||CS Solved Paper/ Suggested Answer||CS Application Dates|
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CS and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CS examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline