Procedure to Fill CA IPCC and Final Online Exam Form 2018. In previous post we have given CA IPCC Time Table and CA Final Time Table for November 2018. Today we are providing application procedure for CA IPCC and Final exams November 2018, last date, fees, how to apply, late fee details. Both CA IPCC and Final students should submit online application before 27th August, 2018. You can also submit CA IPCC or Final exam application form after 27th Oct, 2018 but you should pay late fee 600 Rs. and its last date is 4th September, 2018. Read complete details below !!
Download : CA IPCC RTP November 2018 (Available)
Procedure to Fill CA IPCC and Final Online Exam Form | November 2018
In this connection, candidates are advised to note the following changes made with effect from November 2018 examinations onwards:
- Final candidates and Direct Entry candidates of Intermediate (IPC), through graduate/post graduate route are required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service, duly signed by their Principal/s on the above mentioned portal. Unless the Certificate of Service is uploaded, candidates will not be able to complete submission of the examination form on-line.
Format/s of the Certificate of Service are available on the said portal. Candidates are advised to print it, fill it up and get it signed by their Principal and keep it handy, before commencing filling of the exam application form online.
- Candidates whose photographs and signatures are in examination data base, i.e. those whose photographs and signatures are displayed on the screen, on the portal, when they log in, are not required to take a print out(PDF) of the exam form and submit it.
- Candidates whose photographs and signatures are not in exam data base, i.e. those whose photographs and signatures are not displayed on the screen, are required to fill the examination application form, take a print out of the profile form, affix their photographs and signatures at the designated place, get the form attested by a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted officer or Head of an educational institution and submit the same at the designated offices of the Institute on or before the specified dates indicated on the portal. However, such candidates are also required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service, on the portal.
Last Date to apply CA Online Exam Form for November 2018
|Last Date for Online Submission of form without late fee||27-08-2018|
|Last Date for Online Submission of form with late fee||04-09-2018|
Further, candidate may note that they can also transact the following business on the students’ portal http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Update address or phone number or email ID during period when the form submission window is open;
- Submit the examination from on-line and pay the exam fee on-line, during the specified period;
- Apply for change of centre/medium/group during the specified period when the Correction window I or II is open ;
- View, download and print admit cards, during the specified period;
- View the status of exemption/s in a paper/s granted to them, valid for the forthcoming exams during the specified period;
- View their results, during the specified period;
- View, download and print their mark sheets( only CPT and Intermediate(IPC) during specified period;
- Apply for verification of marks or certified copies of answer books during the specified period;
- Check the status of their application forms in respect of verification or certified copies of answer books and
- Apply for issue of duplicate mark sheets and pass certificates and also pay the applicable fee online, any time.
Candidates are advised to take note of the above and act accordingly.
What is the last date for submission of forms?
- Last date for submission of exam forms without late fee – 25-08-2017
- Last date for submission of exam forms with late fee – 01-09-2017
- Last date for receipt of the on-line PDF document (without late fee) –
- Last date for receipt of the on-line PDF document (with late fee) –
CA Online Application Procedure November 2018
Step – 1: Start Applying for Exam
Click on “Apply Now” to apply for the exam. Note that once you clicked on “Apply Now” no changes made to your profile will reflect in your application form!
Step 2: Fill up the form
Make sure all the necessary details are accurately provided.
Now, login to your created account and fill up the online CA CPT/ IPCC/ Final examination application form carefully. Thereafter, click on save changes button and in the next opened window (i.e. Confirmation Page) check and confirm the particulars displayed viz. Group applied, Region of examination centre, exam centre, medium and registration date etc. Following details shall be shown in the preview window:
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Medium Opted
- Differently Abled
- Type of Disability
- Percentage of disability
- Region of Examination Centre
- Name of Examination Centre
- Zone Covers
- Centre Code
- Group Applied
- Old Article Registration Number
- Initial Date of Registration to Final (As given in Registration letter issued by Board of Studies,ICAI)
- Date of Revalidation of Registration to Final (if original registration is more than 5 years old)
- Personal Identification No.:(PIN 4 Digits)
- Photo signature change required?
Click on “Save & Preview” to proceed.
Step 3 – Preview
Verify all your details. Click on “Back to Form” to make corrections.
Step 4: Make Payment
Until the payment is completed and application PDF is generated, your application is not complete. Click on “Make Payment” to initiate payment. In case, if the payment is not complete, you can click on “Pay” in dashboard to retry.
Step 5 – Payment Success & PDF
Once your payment is successful, you will be notified with the details of the payment. You can download your application PDF by clicking “Download PDF”. If your payment was deducted from bank, but the success message is not provided in ICAI site, your payment is not successful.
Step 6 – Send the PDF Application
Submission by Post : You may send printout of the form by SpeedPost/Registered Post (not courier) without folding and Superscribing the envelope as “Exam Application Form for Final/Intermediate (IPC) – Nov 2017” so as to reach us before the cut-off dates given above. The address for posting is as under:
Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|